Monday, August 08, 2005

So finally it's time for the BIG THING. I have just been informed (and the timing is most unexpected, 10:50 PM on a Sunday night) that it's approved and those bureaucrats have accepted that proposal. hmmm seems like a great thing, oh well it is. I worked so hard to take this chance and finally when I have succeeded, I am not feeling the excitement anymore. I am supposed to be jumping around in excitement and I am not, it's strange but true. Perhaps I was not at all expecting this to come true? May be I am a little afraid which is unusual. I dont remember if I have ever been afraid of anything in all (ok may be once or twice but not anything like that). So what is it then? Or may be its normal, somebody told me not to thiunk about it, IT happens sometimes.

Anyways in ths world of uncertainity, there is one thing I know for sure, someone/something is controlling my life and there are many things that I do not understand at this moment. Everything happens for a reason so I guess its gonna be alright :). I will figure out what it is all about one day. For now, my quest has taken me to yet another level.

It's time to celebrate and surprise myself one more time :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!

August 08, 2005  
Blogger damned said...

Go You Go!!! =D
mazay kero.

August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home