Saturday, July 30, 2005



"Everything flows, everything
is in constant flux & movement,
  nothing is abiding, therefore
    we cannot step twice
    into the same river
when I step into the river for the
second time, neither I nor the river
            are the same"

            HERACLITUS
            540-480 B.C

I took this picture back in June 2003 (River Swat), precisely the first time I ever used manual camera. I am going there again in September, and I dont think it would be the same :)

4 Comments:

Blogger psnob said...

i loved this post. mostly because of the smiley after the change wala part...that's rare , everyone hates change :)

July 30, 2005  
Blogger damned said...

very pretty this be =) Very.

August 01, 2005  
Blogger SR said...

ufff SOOOOO pretty mashaAllah. it looks exactly like a lake near my house-i now wanna go have a picnic!!

August 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home